B&W RVK3405 Trailer Hitch Companion Slider
A brother to the Companion, the Companion Slider uses the same great coupler but with a slider designed to give you 12 inches of extra room for maneuvering. Like every hitch in our Companion series, it offers a jerk-free ride and easy hook-up and removal for a level bed—all without sacrificing sturdiness, reliability, or towing power. Plus, you have the option to tow a fifth wheel or gooseneck hitch with the same system.
- Part Number RVK3405
- 12" of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Automatically latches in both directions so you only have to get out of the truck once to move into maneuvering position.
- Tight tolerances in sliding mechanism, moves smoothly without the rattle.
- Fully articulating coupler head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- Can be removed (two people!) for a clean bed with no rails. No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty