Wherever you find your open road, you need a 5th wheel hitch that is strong like the Rocky Mountains, smooth like the rolling hills of Iowa and quiet like the South Dakota Badlands. The CURT Q25 5th wheel hitch offers superior towing power and a quiet ride to be the ultimate in RV towing.
The Q25 excels in quiet towing operation. Its spherical axial bearing offers free movement of the head, allowing it to tilt in any direction. Once coupled to the kingpin, the head pivots and angles with your 5th wheel trailer. It also uses a pair of dual-locking jaws to completely wrap the kingpin and ensure a secure vehicle-trailer connection. To make the Q25 even quieter, it comes with three grease fittings and a polyethylene lube plate for optimum lubrication.
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes Q25 5th wheel hitch #16265, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component